Isle of Jura
DAMEN RSV 3315 Offshore Service Vessel
Our Damen DP2 vessel is geared towards renewables service, anchor handling, dredger service, supply, towing, hose handling and survey.
The Isle of Jura’s op system allows accurate positioning and minimal down time.
Accommodation comprises of: heated and air-conditioned living spaces for 15 persons, consisting of 6 double crew cabins, 3 single crew, galley, mess and sanitary facilities. With the possibility to increase the capacity by means of containerised accommodation.
Isle of Jura is suitable for:
- Diving Support
- ROV Support
- Servicing Renewables
- Cable Lay
- Cable Protection
- Seismic (OBS)
- Anchor Handling
4 Point Mooring System, Stern Roller, Potable Water Maker, Towing/Anchor Handling Winch.
Isle of Jura Specification
- Length: 33.18m
- Breadth: 14.5m
- Draught: 2.60m/4.90m
- Max Speed: 10 Knots
- Built: 2019
- Builder/Model: DAMEN RSV 3315
- Forward Thrusters: 2 x Rolls Royce US105 P6 FP
- Aft Thrusters: 2 x Rolls Royce TCNS 073 FP
- Total Propulsion: 2560 kW (3481 hp)
- Winch on Cranes: 11 ton single fall
- Deck Crane Fore: HS Marine AKC 370 / 21 HE3 24 ton(m) @ 10m, 9 ton (m) @ 21 m
- Deck Crane Aft: HS Marine AKC 550 / 20 HE3 33.5 ton(m) @ 10.5m, 15 ton(m) @ 20 m
- Capstan: Electrically driven 5 ton @ 12 m/min