Self Propelled Crane Barge
Woodstock 1 is a self-propelled crane barge with 36T of lift and a large deck area; onboard accommodation for up to 10 persons; RINA certified to 20 miles offshore making it idealy suited for construction projects, diving salvage, ROV support, near-shore cable and pipeline installation.
Woodstock 1 has air conditioned, heated accommodation with galley and mess room re-fitted August 2010.
A versatile barge ideally suited for:
- Dive Support
- Navigation Aid Servicing
- Mattress Laying.
FMC link belt pedestal crane with full revolving capacity
- Fixed: 36T at 6.1m, 7.3T at 24.4m
- Revolving: 18.7T at 6.1m, 4, 7T at 24.4m.
Woodstock 1 Specification
- Length: 32.4m
- Draught: 1.8m
- Deck Load: 200T
- Speed: 6 Knots
- Propulsion: TwinScrew
- Tank Capacity: Fuel Oil - 67m
- Breadth: 10m
- Free Deck Area: 225m
- Deck Equipment: 4-point mooring each with 220m wire and 500kg anchors
- Fresh Water: 11T Winch, 2 x Push Fenders, Ballast - 229m